Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Jenna Louise Coleman Cast As New Companion Series 7


As some of you may have heard from twitter earlier this morning, there was a press conference with Steven Moffat where it was officaly announced that Jenna Louise Coleman has been cast as the new companion.

Jenna is most recognised for being in Emmerdale and Waterloo road. She is also to star in the ITV1 Drama Titanic, which starts this Sunday. She said on being cast as the companion,"I'm beyond excited, I can't wait to get cracking; working alongside Matt I know is going to be enormous fun and a huge adventure. Matt Smith did my audition with me. It was fun and I felt like we were in it together." She also said that her personally favourite companions where Billie Piper and Karen Gillan.

We wish Jenna an amazing time on Doctor Who.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP