Wednesday, 18 January 2012

'At Least 14 Episodes' For Series 7


Steven Moffat has given an interview to Radio Times recently telling them that there will be at least 14 new episodes for series 7 of Doctor Who, which starts filming next month, which will then be shown later this year in the Autumn.

When he was asked how many episodes will be shown, he answered,“I won’t say when exactly, but it’ll be back in the autumn for a long run. I will just say, it will be at least 14 episodes. We always do 14, because we do the Christmas special as well. So being in the autumn, the Christmas special will be part of it as well.”

When he was then asked about the 50th Anniversery of the show, he said that 'there will never be a better time to be a Doctor Who fan.Oh dear God. I think, knowing a certain amount of what’s coming, there will never be a better time, I promise you, and I am just saying this as a Doctor Who fan myself. I promise you, for so many reasons I can’t talk about.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP